Is this from adding mycorrhizae or something bad?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by OGcloud808, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Not sure where this came from or what it is but it's definitely from some type of mold/fungi spores, just wondering if anyone knows if it's beneficial or harmful? It is only on the bottom of the starter pot and not on the plant itself or soil. One spot even had a tiny little shroom on it. The plant is 2 weeks old. I am wondering could this be from using Great White Mycorrhizae? Any info would be great, thanks.

20191005_085428~2.jpg

2. Dont even worry about it - but keep an eye on your watering technique. Dont water quite as often but just enough to keep things just moist.

j

3. Thanks for the quick reply. Yea I will definitely be keeping an eye on it. I was surprised to see a tiny shroom lol, it was white but almost blue-ish and it looked kinda funky :hippie:. I haven't been overwatering but I used these damn starter pots that I've never used before and I fuckin HATE them :mad:. They're the ones that are almost cardboard like. They seem to stay soaked no matter what on the bottoms. Soil dries out on top but they stay damp underneath. Jiffy pucks or solo cups all the way from now on, should have never switched but it was all I had available.