Is this faint line passable

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Obijuan, Sep 18, 2019.

1. I have a test Sunday will I pass?

Attached Files:

2. Here is another pic

Attached Files:

3. Actually let us know maybe it is

4. Yah I'm hoping. I have another at home test I'll do prior. I may just get synthetic urine. Kinda scared.

5. It says "preliminary POSITIVE".....depends on how "tough" they are....I had that SAME THING at a.....let's just say a "dollar company" and they let me go.....

6. As long as theres 2 red lines of any shade it's a pass. The shade of the line does not indicate how clean or dirty you are. I give drug tests.

• Like Like x 1
  7. And they can "be read" an INFINITE amount of ways.....depends on how bad they need a warm body.....

8. Not really. As long as it's any shade of red it's a pass. The company I work for can be held accountable if I fail someone that actually passed. Union reps would be up our ass.

9. I was "passed" when I KNOW I failed...
    Buuuut they needed someone at the register...

10. That's different, they knowingly made that choice. Thats under the table, both parties are happy, hush hush type of shit. I've let people slide. However if I failed someone who actually passed and the potential hire wanted to raise a fuss the company I work for could be sued and I could be up shit creek without a paddle. It's the insurance companies who demand drug tests so if the employer wants to let someone slide that's on them. Kind of screws the employee though if they ever get injured and couldn't pass. We have the employee sign paperwork agreeing to the results so if they ever came back and said "you hired me knowing I failed" all we say is "no we didnt, heres the paper work"

11. ABSOLUTELY!!!

12. From what I see in the pic there is a 2nd faint red line. Control line is good so I would have to pass this guy. That too me is not a "preliminary positive" as you said before. If I was to fail him and he obtained a passing test right after from another testing facility he would have a case.

The faintness/darness of the red line does not indicate how clean or dirty a person is. I've drug tested people I personally know outside of work in which I know they don't use and have had faint red lines. Theres not an "infinite" ways of reading these tests. Theres 2, pass or fail. They're pretty simple tests. Control line good + any shade of red on the test line =pass

13. This is a Non-Dot test and have until Monday afternoon to take the test. The test site is an urgent care. Will this affect me in anyway? Or should I be okay?

14. Read
    My comment below about test site and type of test with date will I still be okay?

15. Theres a ton a variables involved. Little differences like time of day, what you've eaten and drank, activities, etc, all have impact on the outcome when you are borderline.

With it being urgent care theres a 50/50 chance rather it's a lab or dip test. When someone gets hurt on a jobsite we send them to different urgent cares depending on where the job is. If it's a lab test it will be more scrutinized.

16. Update tomorrow I take my test. Here is my at home test I just took what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

17. Just took another one take a look below at the new picture

18. I'm not sure why you're not getting this. Any shade of red bro. Theres obviously 2 red lines..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Sorry I'm a chick and I gave hella anxiety. This is such a great job oppurtunity. Thanks for the advice I super appreciate it!!!