Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this even Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JAYin_JESS92, Apr 9, 2013.

1. My brother brought me $50 of weed off of a mate who usually has great buds I had actually just smoked the best weed I ever had from him a week ago. Any way this "stuff" he apparently bought online on silkroad or something like that but It smells awful, it looks awful, it tastes awful, the smoke from it smells and worst of all IT IS NOT GETTING ME HIGH.

What do you think?

This is supposedly from "Africa"

Attached Files:

2. Lol that looks like some low quality trim. Better luck next time man he got you this time. And he bought it online? Wtf? I would have walked away as soon as I heard that.

3. Looks like trim/shake or something

4. its awful I wouldnt mind the taste if it got me high but It does nothing and I just did my wake and bake which iis when I get the most high out of the day and I may as well have been inhaling air. I put toothpaste in my Bong to cover it up hahaha.

5. That looks like trim from some sativa nugs. Kind of looks like sativa leaf anyway. You sure you're just not used to sativas or something? Maybe you're actually experiencing a 'head high' and are just used to body highs? Could that be it?

6. Doesn't look like weed and if it is it's some shitty ass weed lol. Man you really need a reliable dealer bro that shits unacceptable.

7. hahahaha

8. For $50 I hope you got like an ounce because that sounds horrible

9. Lol it looks like you got trimmings to me.

10. Yup big bag o' shake

11. That looks like some opium lettuce stuff that some folks pass as weed it stinks and is worthless. Sorry dude

12. Hold the freakn'n phone.....u can buy weed online???? Lol ur askn 2 get bagged up

13. Make some hash out of the trimmings if that's what you have.

14. Does it "t" up when rolled and smoked? Looks like leaf to me.

15. I think its just some really shwaggy bud man. For future reference buds from Africa probably aren't as dank as Colorado Kush!

16. Can I neg rep you for that pick up?

17. Err what?

18. Just Google it man too stoned 2 explain right now.

19. I did and it's extracted from lettuce leaves the same as opium is extracted from poppies so that would make it a tar/gum not leaves.