Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this even weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ForTooZero, Mar 11, 2012.

1. You didn't smell it as he transferred it to you?
    You gotta smell it as he transferred it to you man!

2. Lmao you bought grass.. literally.

3. Does look like grass.. Then again could just be leaf..

4. It looks like the shake I picked a few weeks ago which was definitely weed.

5. Almost looks like rosemary. The pics are too blurry to tell.

6. It has no taste when you chew it. The smoke smells kind of like weed.

7. Might be trimmings. Make edibles with it.

8. it's either trimmings or just grass LOL
    you better've received at least on ounce of that shit for 30 bucks...

and people who say the dealer just picked all the grass of his lawn, i'd love to see you pick an ounce of grass off your lawn...do that three times and it won't exist anymroe.

9. i made that mistake two weeks back. i didnt look/smell it before i bought it, and they guy took my money and left. you cant do anything about it, but just never buy off of him again.

10. how can you be on here since October of last year and not know what weed looks like?

come on dude...

11. damn man, at least you know now. that honestly should of never happened though

12. lmao I heard about a kid back in highschool who was sold grass in a bag just like that by some ppl I knew, and apparently he smoked it and pretended to be high hahaha

Suckaaaaaaaaaaa

13. Looks like WEEDS alright.

14. #54 ForTooZero, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012

Look at the pictures, it looks like shake dumbfuck. It was late at night and we were in an ally. I briefly looked at it in the dark before putting it in my pocket.

You've been here since 2009, it's weird how you still haven't learned to think before you type.

0 tolerance for name calling/disrespect
    please dont post this kind of response, Not the vibe of the city
    ~YODA

15. Go back to the kid and straight up punch him in the face! How dare he rip you off! Dont take that shit... unless of course your a pussy. Thats not even getting ripped off man, thats worse. I mean i'd be super pissed if someone did that, they have no respesct for you man... Thats like just not cool

16. All signs point to no, looks like grass to me.

17. Man that just = sketch.... an ally? Do you live in the ghetto, or something? Sorry if i sound like im disrespecting you.. i'm not. You just gotta be smart man, an alley is sketch.. I'd rather just not smoke than get weed from there.

18. I dont know about you but not everybody has the time to just stand there opening the baggie sniffing and looking at the weed, and not every dealer is just going to want to risk standing there wasting time risking getting caught. They want their money, and they want it fast, not pussyfooting around waiting to get setup. I know every dealer ive bought from they dont pull out the weed unless you hand them the cash to initiate the deal. But I don't give the cash first especially if the weeds in anything but a clear baggie thats not rolled up so tight i cant see the buds

I don't care if its $5 of bud or $30 thats mad disrespect to you and whoever tries to pull a fast one deserves an ass kicking even if you think you cant win the fight if you give that fucker a fat lip or gouge his eye out..give em a lasting memory for the next time they try rippin someone off again.

19. 30 dollars is a cheap amount to know you don't need to buy from him..but thats still fucked up how he sold you grass..

call him back up one day and ask for a twenty sack and then beat his face in for selling you shit...

anyone who fucks around with weed like that deserves it so its okay

20. Looks like stems buddy. Consider yourself lucky you were not robbed or raped on a corner at almost midnight. Next time use better judgement.