Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

..is this even possible?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kalayyy7, Nov 28, 2008.

1. i havent blazed for 30 days..not intentional. due to trouble with rents and trouble with dealer. anyway, not important. i still havent gotten my bud and i was reallydesperate so i was liike "hey once upon a time i spilled a bowl inside my keyboard" so i took scissors and plucked out the keys and i fdoun some very dusty budy so i picked out the dust and had a decnet sized bowl and i loaded it and got 2 amaingz hits

anyyywayyy, i didnt reallh expect to feel antyhing but after10 minytes i was pretty high and i would space out and realizei was sitting there rolling my head in circles. i loked at the clock and realized id been dopign that for 7 minutes. i was like "no way. this must be my mind trickign me" but i got up and looked ion the mirror--eyes are totally bloodshot and barely opened.

so is it even possible that my tolderance is that low? i eman..i dont think itwas ever this low. maybe idk. i knwo it was kinda but like nto compltetyl. myabe the dust mixed with the weedand dust gets you high now? who knows. it coudl be the nex big thhign, but thwn itd be apreoblem with kdis who were allergic to dust cause theyd like..die or soemthing.

2. sounds like your tolerence got low

3. its possible for it to get that low!?

4. its laced

5. its not laced cause the effects are normalstoned effects.

and itsfrom a bag ive smoekd from alradye.

anyyywayyy im high as shit and its fantastiiiic:smoking:

6. Many factors contribute to tolerance, like weight, diet, among any others. Plus, some people are just naturally receptive to THC, yet others have tolerances that deplete faster than others. But I've been drinking for the last hour or so, so what the fuck do I know?

7. maybe its just good weed?

and you haven't smoked in a month
    usually after that amount of time i forget how fucking awesome weed is
    you just aren't used to it after the break you took

and yes its possible to get that high off two hits
    since you did it

have fun being baked!

8. thaaanksss bud!
    hahah bud..thats like a pun.
    but for real, thanks!