Is this even cannabis?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by 420TravelLife, May 2, 2017.

1. #1 420TravelLife, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
    How can u tell!

2. Let's see a picture of the others please.

3. Hard to tell what the problem is with no more background information that you give. These plants like things a certain way and I suspect this is a combination of burning them up with chemicals and over watering. Why don't you give some background regarding how you have been tending these plants. You would serve yourself well to find a RELIABLE source of information and read up on the basics of tending seedlings/clones and vegging plants. They like things a certain way and unless you know what it is, you don't have a clue what you're doing wrong. Hint: They HATE having their roots sitting in wet soil all the time, so a VERY light and arid soil mix is necessary to give them adequate drainage. If I were you, I would invest in some high quality grow soil and take care of the mix/drainage to keep them happy. Believe me...it's worth the cash. Watering: Watering is simple as pie. You NEVER EVER EVER water a plant growing in soil UNTIL IT USED UP THE LAST WATER YOU GAVE....like DEAD dry. If you lift the container they're in and feel ANY weight at all, there is still moisture in our soil and it's not time to water. A young plant can take weeks to use up the water it was given at planting IF it was first placed into a huge container as a small plant. They first build a root system after going into soil....more soil, more time that takes, before they use any water to speak of or need nutrients above what comes naturally in the soil. In other words.....your plants need absolutely nothing over and above good clean tap water for weeks and weeks when you start them out in huge containers like you have here. Only when your plants have grown long enough and have become large enough to use up the nutrients naturally in soil, does your plant need feeding. Nutes DO NOT grow plants. LIGHT grows plants. Nutes are simply plant food and unless your plant are hungry, giving nutes just burns them up.

Like I said, find a reliable source and read up on how to care for these plants. What I've told you here is a start, but the more you know about how this is done and the plant itself, the better outcome you will have. You need to really read up on lighting though. That is the most important element in the indoor grow. Without adequate lighting, you'll not even flower off a single plant and get anything from it. Each flowering plant needs the same even coverage of high wattage/high quality flower lighting and you need plant and light as close as possible without risk of burning them with the light, to get the biggest yield. You should never have to raise a lamp just to cover more plants as this robs from the whole bunch. Without light, plants won't grow the way they should and we really have to overkill on lighting in the artificial grow since man has come up with nothing to touch the sun....the ultimate light source. Why can we grow a single plant and harvest pounds from it in the natural environment with the sun? Because the SUN is lighting the plant. We flower with 1000 watt HPS, 4 to a room, and flower only 2 plants per lamp. We use soil (Roots Original), tap water and LIGHT....nothing more. IF I have a plant that actually gets hungry, I simply repot into a slightly larger container. Autos don't like repotting....which is why I don't use auto varieties. Waste of time. Use normal Photo strain seeds for the best outcome. MJ is already a super short cycling plant and I don't understand why people want to speed it up even more as that just lessens growth time and opportunity for more weight to happen. A small plant is gonna get you a small harvest...simple. Best of luck! TWW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. [​IMG]this should help looks like u have to many nutes flush for three days and should look better also no more nutes for a while start east 1/4 what the derictions say

Daddy's medicine grow adventure

• Like Like x 1
  5. Overwatering it most likely. Those symptoms look like root rot. If it were me, I'd pull it up and inspect the roots, then replant it better medium (something that drains better). Also, looks like pine mulch in your medium. That decomposes over time and causes the pH to drop as low as 4.5 if sufficient time has passed. Might be worth doing a pH test with some of that medium to confirm.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk