Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this enough?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Jan 3, 2013.

1. If he really used 2 ounces and you had 3 cookies that means you consumed 14 grams of weed, presumably in a short period of time. That's completely unheard of. For your sake, I hope you meant 2 grams.

2. Maybe with an ounce of dirt

3. Was this the good shit he put in there OP. ;)

[​IMG]

4. you guys dont have to be a dick to him.... maybe he just made some bomb ass cookies and your all pissed?

5. If you ate 3 cookies, then yes, you'll feel it haha, especially on an empty stomach. I ate my first edible the other day. My older brothers dad (different dads) gets medical marijuana, and he made some BIG cookies. My older brother told me to only eat a quarter of the cookie (because I haven't been smoking long at all), so I did. About 40 minutes later, I wasn't feeling anything, so I ate the rest of the cookie. About 5 minutes after that I was extremely high, and I knew that it couldn't have been the second half yet, so I regretted eating the rest of the cookie immediately. I felt like I was getting stabbed by tiny pin needles EVERYWHERE, but it felt great. Played some Madden and I was asleep after a couple of hours.

Don't eat a fourth, you'll OD. What will your parents think when they find your corpse?

6. OP is probably in a mental hospital after eating those 3 cookies...

How do you all feel now?

7. lol wtf guys, its just weed

8. bullshit he put 2 oz in 12 cookies. unless you were there with him making it he lied. If you beleive what your dealer told you your an idiot you did not half a half ounce of weed in the 3 cookies. unless it was the worst, shittiest kush known to man. black in color and probably wouldnt get you high even if u smoked an eighth to the dome. How much u pay for these cookies? OP