Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this enough?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Jan 3, 2013.

1. #1 smokeythedogg, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    First let me say. For those of I that don't believe me. I can post a picture of them

My dealer made 12 cookies with 2 ounces of weed. He used canna butter, and canna oil. I ate 3 a few minutes ago. I am a SUPER light weight. Do you think I'll feel it? I also ate it on an empty stomach. And the weed e made it with is really dank

And I just wana make sure he didn't lie about the amount. How much should the 12 cookies cost if he really did use 2 ounces.

Updattttte. It is now 1;09 I ate them at 12:20.All f u were right toooooo high right nauwb

Update. I'm thinking. Did he maybe mean 2 ounces of butter. Shit idk

2. Not sure if serious.. Yes of course you're gonna get fucked up you ate 3. Prob gonna get sick.

3. I am serious lol. I really didn't think it would be alot. Woooops. Have a super low tolerance too

4. #4 Malvolio, Jan 3, 2013
    Are you serious? In 30-40 minutes you're going to be fucked out of your mind...

Edit: You should get some water, go to bed, watch a film, have a sick bucket ready. Also, it's nothing to panic over, you may just be too stoned for a while.

5. Yeah man you having a low tolerance is just gonna make it more. You prob would have been good with half a cookie lol. I'm going to sleep now, I will check this out in the morning to see how it went lol

6. This thread pretty much sums up the answer lol

7. I can't wait to see what happens

8. Don't die mate.

9. #9 smokeythedogg, Jan 3, 2013
    It's been 50 mins now. Gd damn u Guy were right. Tooooo high.

10. What are you drunk too?

11. He used both cannabutter and canna oil to make one batch of cookies? Plus I highly doubt he used two ounces, there is no money there for him using that much. Properly made cookies with 4 grams in them would be very strong, even with a pretty decent tolerance, and you said you ate 3? Either your dealer is making a quick buck off of you or you are trolling us.

12. Obviously trolling.

13. I'm really honestly not. I've been a member her for a little while

14. Yeah I feel pretty gullible now honestly, OP acting like he's drunk with his spelling, not buying it

15. Idk why u guys dont believe me. My iPod was plugged into the radio/charger do I was stretching while typing. I can pos a pic of cookies?

16. You lied to me.. I don't appreciate you lieing to me! :mad:

17. Why the fuck does everyone think in lying?

18. Look, there's no way to know if he's trolling. i usually type/text like that when i'm high. it's because i try to type really fast and don't read it. don't blame him, you probably would too if you ate that much.

19. Relax. Who cares if he spelled something wrong. 3 was probably a waste and he probably didnt use 2 ounces.