Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this enough?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Settthhh, May 12, 2012.

1. I just went out and got an eight of some purp and it looks kinda skimpy. It is 2 nugs each about the size of a small golf ball. I will post some pics when I have the time.

2. that sounds like a decent amount. but even with pics theres no way we can tell. gotta get a scale

3. You need to invest in a scale, you can get one for about 10$.

4. Why post this without pics

5. Yeah dude how are you guna buy product, and question it and not own a scale? lol. Atleast when you buy it make your "supplier" Weigh it in front of you

*Hint only do this if your getting an eighth + It is very annoying if you ask them to weigh out in front of u a "FAT DIME" lmao. If this is your case, yes def invest in a scale which you can buy at your local gas station, head shop, jewelry store online etc*

6. Don't buy weed without scale. Also don't post without pics.

7. Go on Amazon and get a scale. A nice .1 is only $15 shipped (and a .01 or .001 is not much more).

But yes, two golf balls sized nugs sounds about right for an 1/8th.

8. I didn't know golf balls came in different sizes.

9. ^ My thoughts exactly

10. Shit I've been buying for several years now with no scale. I guess I have too much trust with my dealers as most are my buddies, and I don't have a need to "check" them.

Where can I find a accurate scale that will last? I don't want to cheap out if I buy a china scale off eBay then have to buy another one later on.

11. Local Arab store.

12. it wont break on you, trust me. I have one since christmas, my friend has one for a year. you just need to be careful with it and not drop it.

13. DUDE GET AN AWS! certain ones come with a 10 year warrentee!

14. if thats the case, get the AWS

15. Yeah def! 10 year warranted, 45$ scale, works flawlessly every-time!