IS THIS ENOUGH SPACE

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Deleted member 1060069, Apr 22, 2019.

1. IS THIS ENOUGH SPACE FOR 3 OR 4 AUTO FLOWERING PLANTS I JUS CHOPED DOWN THE GRASS AND IMA RAKE IT UP AND TURN THE DIRTS AND WATER THE FLOOR THEN DIG BIG HOLES AND BUY BLACK GOLD POTTING SOIL AND PUT THAT IN THE HOLES THEN TRANS PLANTS THE AUTOS TO THERE NEW PERMANENT HOME 1555967077577.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. OH YEAH ITS OUTDOOR SEASON HERE IN CALI I JUST WANT SOME OPINIONS AND WHAT I COULD TO TO MAKE MY DIRT PLANTABLE AND ANY ADVICE IS WELL APPRECIATED THANK YOU!

3. that's a lot of shade....

how many hows of direct sunlight do you get there?

4. My guess is when it hits 5PM ITS SHINING DIRECTLY ON THIS SPOT TILL SUN DOWN SO ROUGHLY 4 HOURS ITS STILL SPRING AND SUMMER TEMPS COULD REACH ABOVE 100 DEGREES AND ARE ABOUT A STEDY 95-97 DEGREES OUTSIDE

5. The sun is just behind thoes trees 1555970655407.jpg

6. ?

7. This is what I got done so far could I spread raised bed soil all over this row and turn the dirt again 1555979496500.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SO SO FAR I MADE A SPACE FOR ABOUT 3 AUTOS I PUT A LILTLE FENCE UP SO MY DOGS DONT STEP ON THEM I CUT EXISTING FLOOR ROOTS WEEDS AND TALL GRASS GOT A SHOVEL AND TURND THE SOIL A BIT THEN I WENT TO WALMART AND GOT 2 BAGS OF TOP SOIL/ SOIL CONDITIONER NOT THE BEST STUFF BUT YEAH THEN I GOT HOME AND DUG INTO THE FLOOR MAKEING A LITTLE CANAL I PUT THE DIRT IN A LITTLE MOUNTAIN THEN I OPNED A BAG OF SOIL CONDITIONER/TOP SOIL AND SPREDED IT OUT IN THE CANAL I DUG INTO THE FLOOR THEN ADDED BACK THE DIRT THAT I DUG OUT AND TURND THE DIRT SO IT COULD MIX TOGETHER THEN I OPENED MY SECOND BAG AND SPREADED IT ON THE TOP OF THE DIRT AND JUST LIGHTLY MIXED IT TOMORROW IM GOING TO WATTER THE DIRT/TOP SOIL/ SOIL CONDITIONER... ANY TIPS AND ADVICE WILL BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Imo think it's more then enough for 3 plants, that top soil does it have slow release fertilizer? If it does may hurt the plants.... I'd stay away from those... The ground propably has more then enough life in it to feed your babies. But then again going to be trial and error kinda thing. Dig a hole like 12" in diameter, fill it with water and see how long it takes the water to drain, if more then 10 mins dig dig and mix with non clamping soils.. This year I'm growing in soiless mixes... First time for me. Then will be transplanting my babies outdoors. I hare rich should outside lots of worms, lively earth.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. THANKS BRO! AND WHEN I WAS DIGING UP THE DIRT THERE WERE TONS OF BIG FAT WORMS I WAS LIKE THATS A GOOD SIGN

• Like Like x 1
  11. And no my friend no fertilizer in it I have a picture up of the top soil I used if you wna go check it out

• Like Like x 1
  12. Looks good! Good luck! About the sun... Shade is always good :)

Sent from my SM-G965W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Ok guy saying stop yelling he means stop writing in CAPS LOL

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looks fine man as long as u have enough sunlight and your soil isnt all clay u should be ok. Id go buy some peat moss and garden soil without fertilizer not potting mix and mix it all in good if u have access to a rotor tiller that would.ve great just till the shit outa it itl grow

• Like Like x 1