Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this Doc legit?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by blacknote, Jan 23, 2013.

1. I recently got in contact with a pro-marijuana clinic in Toronto. They have called me a few times regarding my condition and eligibility. But a few things have started to bother me.

Last month they had called me the day before my scheduled appointment to tell me the clinic location had changed, and that they were moving up my time - but that came in conflict with another appointment, so we rescheduled for January.

But January comes around and I receive an email saying they had to post-pone my appointment to February.

Should I follow through with this or look elsewhere? I'd like to get this over with especially because my body took a good hit thanks to this insanely cold weather.

2. I would look elsewhere but if you can't find anything follow through with this option.

I am a newbie, just got my card first week of December.

What I can say is where I got my card was pretty sketchy. It was just this random house with the doctor there and tons of people going in and out paying $200 and getting their card.

It was not the process I was expecting but I did get my card and I couldn't be happier :)

3. Thanks for sharing that. Hopefully I'll be able to check them out next month

4. In oregon all the places are like that. Weird places with people going in and out getting cards without even providing medical records. It seems weird the first time you go but when you realize that this has nothing to do with medical use and is just a way for quasi legalization you get used to it. It doesn't really matter anyhow, as long as a doctor signs it your good, doesn't matter if he is a total quack or not