Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this decent?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by guamhaze, May 7, 2011.

1. Bare with me folks this is my first post. I got a call from my guy saying he "had some fire" that I needed to try. I'm pretty new to the ganja (I was in the military). Would you guys mind telling me if this stuff looks dank or is he just taking me for a ride? I'm about to blaze it tonight, but just wanted to get some opinions...Sorry about the photo, not the greatest quality at all (iphone).

Thanks guys

One love

Attached Files:

2. Looks a little dark to me (maybe camera) otherwise looks pretty decent, a little leafy but just remove the dark green leaf for better taste.

3. I wouldn't consider that "fire" myself but it looks like it will smoke pretty well. Reminds me of a strain I had not too long ago called mean green martian.

4. i'd smoke it.

what'd you pay?

5. that ain't fire but its definetly some funk

6. Looks like a dank! Tell us how was the potency, high, stickiness, smell... etc.

7. Im not from US what is the technical diff between dank and fire lol?

8. :smoke:yes, this in fact is pretty decent!

9. looks good to me bro,
    id smoke the shit outta that

10. It's dank, but definitely not top shelf.

11. looks like a strain i had called sour cream.

12. Some good bud, especially for a person that is new to the herb. Enjoy:smoke:

13. #13 guamhaze, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Way too much (20 a g.). I don't have the hookup yet (new to town).

14. Awesome thanks guys for all the info and opinions. I will definitely post about the results (looking forward to it now).

One love

15. $20 is usual for dank depending on where you live

16. Blazing it early (2 mins off from 420), its got a lot of cough to it, but high was almost instantaneous (vape). Real good body high so far...

Just got done watching some dvr'ed Fringe...blew my mind

17. im sure you'll find a better hook up

but 20/g aint that bad for some dank if you're new to the game.

blaze it up and have fun :bongin: