Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cru6ifix, Jul 1, 2020.

1. My dealer charges more money for “dank” weed. But this last bag I got seems weaker. Normally 1 bowl gets me really high, but I had to smoke multiple bowls of this stuff to get high. Is it me or is this not really dank?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. The picture isn't the best quality so you can't really tell anything by it.. & if ur dealer charges extra for "dank" weed he/she is a dickhead.. the weed costs no more to grow lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well let's see.

Can't smoke a picture on the internet. Can't smell it or taste it either.
    Nope, no way to tell if it's dank.

4. Double post.

5. I mean it looks ok?
    I'd suggest when a person pulls this shit, ask for a comparison between the two...at least then you'll know he's not just spinning you a lie about even having different grades.

The thing is though, while it might cost no more to grow - a lot of dealers are not the growers themselves. If they have something good, they'll often have paid more to get it from the grower or however many hands it passes through - if a person has paid like 500-1k more on a pound, I'd be ok with a bit of a price hike to a rough percentile equivalency.

I've paid $20 more for a quarter ounce of named strain, properly handled stuff. Tends to be better, taste nicer, last longer, you end up using less...this I see the value in.

Though TBH if a person is just calling it "dank" and not even giving you any info in terms of what's different, characteristics, or the name of an actual strain? I'd be a bit worried.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Find 6 more dealers.

Thank me later.

j

7. Don’t matter what it looks like only thing that matter is the effects

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. You answered your own question. You had to smoke more than usual so not as dank as usual.