Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this considered normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jesuz, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Well a few nights ago I smoked some decent dank out of my pipe and the high was pretty good. And the next morning through out the day i couldnt focus and i was very like happy and giggly and like just "silly". And i have also noticed that my short term memory hasnt been up to par since ive been smoking. Is this normal? and is the memory thing permanent?

2. Is this a serious question??

3. thanks for the lolz

4. I can definitely tell the next day if I smoked after not smoking for a long time, or just smoked alot. I feel kind of mellow and warm and fuzzy and yawn alot and stuff...idk...maybe I think a little slower.

5. Im being serious o.o im very very very new to smoking weed...

6. No the memory thing is not permant. You may be experince some physcosis that will go away in a day or two. Its a lot like being hung over from drinking to much. It will pass after you smoked for awhile. Most of these things are actually in your head and not real, were your new to smoking.

7. Ok good. And yes im very new to smoking. So far im enjooying it. And also one more question. While im smoking and i smoke the shake and then i get somn in that loks kinda like a bud. Like a blossom that didnt bloom yet. And everything is smooth. No coughing until i light that up and that makes me feel horrible. I cough a lot from it and otherwise everything else i take down so so so easy.

8. sounds like you smoked a stem maybe?

9. Possible a seed? Make sure you take all stems and seeds out of your bud, The less seeds in the bud most times means a good dealer and good bud.

10. Sounds quite possible. I guess ill try to be careful. but to me they look like little bud things

11. They are sometimes light green and most times dark brown, and if you here a popping when smoking you just smoked a seed, sometimes they will give you a headache because of the stuff they release.

12. if it snaps its a stem, not worth smoking. if it's small and round and hard it's a seed, not worth smoking especially, but rather saving if you plan on growing

13. It doesnt seem like either it seems like a leaf in a like sphere. Ill take a closer look though maybe im just not taking as good of a look as i should.

14. if its brown with black stripes it's a seed

15. Ima check real quick. Most likley is a seed. Give me one minute.

16. I think hes talking about the place a seed once was, the bud grows around it and the seed might have fallen out looking like a small sphere

17. that's what i was thinking, that or the shell of a seed

18. You just perfectly explained it. And when it burns it makes me cough really bad.

19. i haven't read thru them all, but all maybe its from being stress free.?? I like to smoke away stress sometimes. :)