Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this completely done?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToTheDome, Jul 30, 2011.

1. I'm having trouble telling if my Vape bowl is done. I just got it and before I packed bowls I'd ground up which I've learned is a No No. So ya... Does it all need to be that dark brown? Or is the yellow a good indicator also?

So ya the black in the picture is actually brown,

And the orangy brown colored is actually more yello.

Attached Files:

2. Yea, A lot of the water content is taken out, that's why it's brown

3. looks like poop (i mean, what?)

4. I usually vape cannabis until its no longer green (brown, perferably dark brown), but know my vape temperature is up too much when its black and smells like burnt popcorn.

How come you didn't break it up the entire way? There's a good chance there's some thc on the inside of those small nugs that isn't being vaporized resulting from the lack of airflow.

Also, what kind of vaporizer do you own?

5. I thought it was supposed to be grinded really good? o_O

6. actually, you are supposed to grind that weed up lol, give it a more even burn.

so pre-grind it or cut it up in your bowl with some small scissors, whatever.

the ABV (already been vaped) weed is supposed to be slightly browner so you just might have a few hits left.

7. You're supposed to grind it up to increase surface area.

8. Dude when i used my grinder and ground it up it kept just fucking combusting and then cherrying.. It works real good like when i leave it in nug form and rip it up a little bit when its pretty much done. Its not a great Vape and i forget what its called but it gets the job done.

9. lol if it is combusting then i recommend you turn that temperature down..

see if you can find a name online, it might help us help you..

10. Naw i turned it down and now it works better. Its a 265. Ill try the next bowl as a shake bowl..

11. now pack that shit in your bong to get even more ripped, if its dank it'll taste better than smokin some mids