Is this calcium deficiency?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by c0rn, Apr 12, 2019.

1. @Skip I am, yeah I read about that. In my case I hardly ever feed from above. But feeding from above scares me a bit now hehe :)

2. I put my hand under plant and raise up and poor under hand to not poor on plants. U can dip pots in a bucket of water and water that way but every 4 weeks or so do a nice flush. Watering from bottom is bad if u don’t flush due to salt build up

• Like Like x 1
  3. I used to grow in soil last time I growed (8 years ago) but now it is some kind of low pressure aeroponics/dwc hybrid that I am using :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. #24 Deleted member 1086925, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2019
    When I have more room I’d like to set a tent up with something like that for the incredible growth rate

• Like Like x 1
  5. No need to be scared of foliar feeding. Plants love it. It allows you to give a plant what it wants more frequently than watering teas can. I would not do foliar feeding during flower as it promotes mold and or bud rot. However, once plants enter veg they are free game, in moderation, for proper strength teas. I always spray my outdoor plants either first thing in the morning, or in the early evening while there is at least 2 hours more of daylight left. Just no direct sunlight while the leaves are wet. Indoors my light is only t5 x 5 light so it's pretty safe for me to foliar anytime lights are on, or will be on long enough for the leaves to dry. This is my first season running teas but so far they have been doing great. Best of luck.

• Like Like x 1