Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this bud off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tda85, Jun 8, 2019.

1. I was gone for 8 days and I left some bud in a tin that was still a bit moist on the inside where THC was concentrated.

When I came back I noticed it's darker green than it was and a little moist.

Has this weed gone off?

Some of the smaller pieces are dry and seem fine. It's really the big dark green ones that are questionable.

If the weed is mouldy, it'll be grey or brown right?

Is this green and damp just because I haven't aired it out for a week, or did I leave it too long and it's now gone off?

Anybody can tell by looking at it? Just got off the plane and need a smoke lol so my own opinion may be biased.

Thank you in advance!

Attached Files:

2. It appears the dark green is just sugar leaves that weren't trimmed. The buds fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Enlarging the pics they are all blurry so any definitive solutions will not be had by these pics