Is this bud moldy

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Daneil W, Sep 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I just bought a half of this not realizing it has black spots on the leaves, is that mold or am I paranoid?

Attached Files:

2. Cant really tell from that one backed up pic. Take several

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. More pics

Attached Files:

4. More pics (the second one is my dealer trying to telling me “it’s just the color of the bud” is he right?) the weed is also yellowish brownish which further scetches me out.

Attached Files:

5. bud looks hella midzee

6. Damn yeah probabaly is miss paid $100 for a half ): asking for a refund. Do u think it’s safe to smoke?

7. *mad I paid

8. hey man i guess its better then nothing at the moment. but as u get older u tend to crave the finer things in life... XD

9. I honestly think it's just mid grade possibly didn't get harvest in the proper window. But safe to smoke I'm sure, 100 $ a half. Of that. I would be upset.

10. Ugh so posed im going into the new medical card doctors office that’s 5 blocks from my house. I’m so tired of being scammed by my “friends” to buy mids. Very upset today ):
    h I’m s

11. Happens to the best of us. I think that's why we all either are making a grow op, or have been a self sustained smoker for a while. But keep your head up man, try and sell it off, or just take the lesson open that bag up shine your phone light on it b4 the dude walks away. Either way just keep upping your grow equipment, and in the future none of this will even be on your mind

12. It's fine bro don't get paranoid. Definitely no mold on these buds as i can see from the pictures..