Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this bud Keifed/Bad Quality?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenteabagger, May 21, 2009.

1. I was smoking with a friend and he said that the stuff I bought was "Keifed":confused: He said that it indicated bad quaity since it wasn't coated with trichomes.:( Bought this much for about 35 bucks. What do you guys think? Personally, I find it pretty potent...tastes fruity as well.:smoking:

[​IMG]

2. kiefed bud is less potent, since the trichs have been taken off to make hash, never buy it this way. unscoupulous growers/dealers do this to make 2x off hte product. also, bc beaster are usually mass produced and kiefed, stay away from em

3. just cus you dont see a lot of trichs' doesnt mean its not good bud theres DANK where you cant see many trichs but the bud is decent you mighta gotten shorted a little bit but idk how prices are in your area.

4. If it gets you high it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Who knows if it's been keifed or not - if you like it, it shouldn't matter

5. I forgot to add size comparison. The biggest peice of bud on the right is bigger than a U.S. Quarter. What do you guys think about the overall look of the bud? Would you say 35 was a good price?

6. What?

I'm sorry to say but the appearance of weed, being it covered with trichs or not - really doesn't give a good insight on the quality.

Of course, don't go in the extremes, brick weed or real dank will definitely be different, but sometimes you might get a plant covered with trichs and yet the other one right next to it which doesn't look as dank will get you higher.

As if weed could be reduced to "more trichs = better". It's much more intricate

Elend.

7. #7 originalhurt, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    look at the picture its covered with crystals and hairs still it hasn ot been keifed

[​IMG]

8. That bud looks like it's covered in crystals, for $35 I say money well spent

9. Might be my mind playing tricks on me, but the pic looks like someone opened a pic of weed in Paint, took the pencil and drew white particles.

Haha - Oh well!

10. naw i just zoomed in on his picture hit print screen then pasted it into paint saved as jpg, so i could have a big image zoomed in on it to show that it had not been dekeifed or w/e

11. Wow you got shorted soooo badly. Looks like good bud but you definately got ripped off.

12. nah man its good lookin bud how much did u get 4 35$ ( weight )? doesnt look kiefed wtf ur friends needs glasses.

13. "Oh noes stay away from the keifed buds oh gawd noooooo!!!!"

Ok, some commercial bud (of all quality) will be shaken for keif. If you're buying buds and not shake, there is no way they can decrease the potency of the bud by more than a few %. Think about the amount of triched out surface area on the inside of a bud (that can't be shaken off), with all the leafy structures and hairs, vs. the outside surface.

It's nothing to worry about, and it isn't a shady business practice.

14. Looks like some nice mids, solid deal.

15. That weed is glittery...

If the weed is kiefed it will be physically damaged or altered.

16. Your friend is an idiot and needs to be smacked.

17. Indeed

18. looks like a solid 1/8th

$35 is a good price for that in the us

19. Looks more like a solid .6 to me...

20. Yeah I live in NYC and got this stuff uptown. I usually cop from queens though.