Is this bowl worth it at all.

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by gorgekush56, Nov 19, 2012.

1. I'm making a home made pipe is this to small

Attached Files:

2. The size looks okay, but I can't tell from the picture what type of metal that is. Certain metals release toxins when heated and you don't want to be inhaling those.

3. It's brass I think

Attached Files:

4. You will be okay if it is brass, that is one of the metals screens are made from.

5. I have a screen that ill be using is it okay to use one similar to those sink strainer ones

6. Yeah that screen will work as long as it is meant to be used for smoking. You can also get glass screens very cheap or possibly free at your LHS. Don't actually use the screen that is in the faucet.

7. [quote name='"Enjoying It"']Yeah that screen will work as long as it is meant to be used for smoking. You can also get glass screens very cheap or possibly free at your LHS. Don't actually use the screen that is in the faucet.[/quote]

I used to use those in hs all the time. Not dead yet. Also ive used a popcorn seed a few times. (not sure if safe)

The hard headed never learn.

8. While it might not necessarily kill you instantly it probably isn't the best idea to continue to use one. The very first times I smoked I used a soda can and while i'm still alive I would never recommend that to someone.

9. Iv just recently started smoking 2 weeks ago If I'm smoking about 2 times or less a week how long till the screen gets all resend up

10. It would be hard to give a set time it needs changed since there are too many variables such as the size of bowls you smoke and the quality of herb. You should be able to tell when it needs changed due to it getting holes in it or restricting the airflow.

11. Not big bowls 3 hits medium and I'm I'm space 2 big ones and I won't rember it

12. im all for people making their own pieces out of whats lying around but youre starting from scratch? why not just buy a piece or roll joints/blunts?

13. Yeah I think ill just bye one there's a head shop here that sells cheep Pyrex one for about 5 there nice but I do a lota snowboarding and an the hill a lot so I want a really durable one that can take a lota hits and still be in one pice but for 5 cheep to replace. Jw how much do u pay I live in Montana and pay 10 a gram

14. buy a bowl or something from a headshop dude they almost always hit better than homemade pieces.:hello: lol how fire is your stuff? i get 8ths of decent ass bud for 30$. its not that stinky but the nugs are frosty and the price is awesome.

15. It's pretty dank it depends who you by from all of it even if it's not in a store is medical grade so all the 15 year olds are smoking pretty good we have a very large Strain choice to And every thing is 10 a gram 200 a ounce 40 for a 8th

16. Let's give dad back his hardware and hold off on the pot smoking until you're 18, m'kay? Then when you turn 18 you can just go buy yourself a pipe like any other person.

17. depends on strain its imposable to know. about few grams tho on average. Also depends on what screen is made out of. dont smoke resin its bad for you.

18. ***** if its 10$ a gram and an 8th is 40$ then everyone who ever bought and 8th instead of saying "give me 4 grams" lost half a gram.

19. Yeah I guess but were also getting 80 off the ounce.

20. The main reason I make things is because I'm under eighteen so headshops are out of the question for me.