Is this bong good

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by evlsnowman, Mar 27, 2012.

1. #21 kliff2004, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    I said it before and Ill say it again

GC members LOVEEEEEEE boycotting GC

If you got a 100 bucks comming your way, heres some other choices from this store.

I hope no one tries to further the GC boycott now.

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black-leaf-inline-percolator-glass-bong-layback.html

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black-leaf-inline-percolator-glass-bong.html

These two have got nothing but love and great reviews from every owner

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/smoking-pipes/bongs-waterpipes/weed-star-bazooka-bong-29-2-mm.html

If your feeling silly and wanna get a huge bong!

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/blaze-glass-percolator-bong-clear-glass-beaker-base-5mm.html
    http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/molino-premium-bong-line-7mm-40cm-blue-logo.html

Ones a basic beaker and the other is a basic Straight tube if you feel like getting something normal to start with.

Both are well made and have a great price.

GL buddy

I'd suggest waiting about two weeks.

The 4/20 sale is going to start soon, and that means

20% off baby

2. Yeah man, if you want a bong, go glass on glass with a slide, not a carb hole. glass on glass is the only way to go bro

3. Not quite. I'm positive if GC could improve the quality of their stock, inevitably through American artists (or have their GC brand made local), then those pieces would eventually be recommended more.

As you've admitted in the past, your concern is generating money for this website whereas other members are genuinely trying to offer the best advice to those in need.

4. #24 kliff2004, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    hmmmm one sec

Found my quote.

Not before anyone reads this conversation, I for warn you that, polski is my stalker. He's known to constantly follow me around these forums over the years and argue with me non-stop.

He's a little werid but I still love him

There we go.

See, he's not really boycotting this website, its the websites fault!

UNfortunately, those ignorant of what goes on at GC wouldn't understand why they dont have much american glass on this website.

Brands like toro and Illadelph refuse to do business with GC because GC would sell their glass for to little money.

Seems unfortunate dont you think?

5. #25 polski sklep, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    The quote posted is more aptly applied to yourself as it is you who promotes abstaining from the act of buying from other glass websites, with the intent to push consumer's money to here.

6. It looks like gc has at least tried to get some decent glass on the site. They used to sell dizzle Swiss percs, and they have an E.Ross 4.0 tube on there right now. I'm sure that a lot of people would buy from gc if they carried some more glass by American artists. Its hard to recommend black leaf and weed star to people when you can get quality made tubes on the internet.

7. #27 kliff2004, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    Oh polski

I sometimes wish you were a more smarter stalker

I bet you feel good knowing that a disproportionate amount of your time on this website over the past 3 years has been spent arguing with me.

I must be a very important person to you, for you to dedicate so much of your time spent here to me

Thanks stalker ^_^

8. #28 InstaBlaze, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    Yay for semantics...

op, dont limit yourself to only one website that sells glass, especially if it isn't even based in your country.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, buy American made glass and you won't regret it. The quality just isn't there with mass produced pieces.

9. Boycott GC!!!

Oh insta, Im sorry. I do love you, I just couldnt help myself that time.

10. Pathetic jibe.

Clearly, I was responding to your wide accusation.

11. clearly your just attacking me then, and this conversation between me and you has nothing to do with what THE OP ACTUALLY ASKED.

Please keep following me around and arguing with me.

I enjoy knowing how much you care about everythign I have to say.

You make me feel special polski.

I look forward to the next time we talk and you attempt to defame my character.

Have a nice day ^_^

12. "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to kliff2004 again"

13. i am not a big fan of carbs on bongs, not at all

14. The only stalking going on is your deceptive practice of advertising GC products, above a humble recommendation, to any prospective glass buyers.

I have no interest in defaming you - simply, like others, in trying to help fellow posters. False pretense is an inevitable contradiction to that.

15. lol take this shit to pm guys.

op, for the hundred dollar range, ssfg travel tube with a showerhead. that is all.

16. #36 kliff2004, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012
    Dude

your a stalker

about 100 of your 300 posts are dedicated solely to talking to me.

seriously man, the natilus is a good bong. I dont see why you hate it so much.

So its molino.

Seriously though, lets keep having a personal discussion is OPs thread.

I want you to quote me, and respond to this post. I want you to focus more on me, I want you to pay attention to me.

I want to take up about 50% of your total posts by 2013

seriously bro, its a personal goal of mine.

Come on duder, lets keep side tracking this thread.

Remember your the GC white knight saving all the unsuspecting members from my massive amount of positive rep ^_^

17. Who are you trying to fool? Each 'stalking' retort is an attempt to redirect the discussion from your deceptive practices.

It is not fair on posters who need help to knowingly offer disinformation in order to generate income for this website.

18. holy shit dude

I cant believe that worked lol.

hey bro, respond to this post to XD

but seriously, the natilus is a good bong.

19. Disgusting behaviour!

20. i agree with you also kliff:D
    shit i wish gc had a thumbs up smilie.
    as for op if u could save up like $60 then a gc bubbleicious would def be the way to go imo