Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this bong any good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mattstoner117, Mar 14, 2013.

1. You should invest in a glass bong. Acrylic bongs don't last and aren't as efficient.

2. ya cheap bastard its shit lol

3. Nah not really

4. just done a rip it works alright but I have smoked better ones and the cone piece is sorta dodgy :(

5. I'm not a fan of acrylic bongs. My neighbour bought one, and after a weak of heavy usage, it developed a sort of funk that just wouldn't go away, no matter how clean he got it.

The material ended up drying out and cracking, which made the bong leak. We ended up throwing it in the fire after it pissed bong water all over me one night.

6. Glass pieces all the way. That one you have will not last the test of time. Glass will last you a lifetime, if properly handled.

But nonetheless, that will still function properly and get you ripped to shit.

7. damn dude, i wish i had your neighbour..:smoking:

8. Yup its gonna get u stoned but plastic does suck - glass is best - but Im rippin a chromed bong at the mo...pretty sweet its my second-(kept smashing glass ones)...Alchemy is the brand but am only able to find em in one local head shop..

9. looks like crap but if its all ya got

10. Hahaha that bong is shiiiiit. I could make one the exact same from shit around my house.
    No offense of course, OP.

11. UHHHHH I know glass is better obv but not because of the time....an acrylic could last you just as long as glass just won't be as quality

12. ^Like I mentioned, the acrylic doesn't seem to last. They dry out and develop cracks over time.

13. Looks sick man, I've killed men for worse

14. honestly if budget is a problem go grab a soft glass bong from your local headshop or even a tobacco shop.

you can get somethin between 8inches and 14inches for between 20-60 bucks probably.

not the best options. but its a start and much better than acrylic!

UHHHHH why are you asking people questions that your obviously an expert on?
    if the acrylic is so good, keep it and dont ask questions about it

15. dude, I'm in Australia weed is illegal you think a tobacconist will sell me bongs?

16. true that

17. dam looks like a nice ass bong