is this bad

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by pizza, Nov 14, 2004.

1. this is my first grow and one of my sprouts is like white and the tip of one of the leaves is like a blackish brown. the guy i bought the seeds from said the the leaves of the plant were purple so im thinkin it might be the purple color coming in, do i have anything to worry about?

2. i think its fine you really have to wait a bit longer to see.

3. its just a baby man, not all babies come out looking pretty :) just keep it warm, what kind of lighting are you using? Remember No halogen, good look and keep us up to date so we can see the baby grow :)

4. i have 2 4 foot 43 watt floros and a halogen for heat i came back from a bbq and it looked better

5. go to another BBQ and maybe it will look even better.

socki

6. lol the halogen still is just waisting energy andcosting money, look try to keep the temp just under 70f, I heard that above 70 is good habitat for spider mites,

7. hey lord thanks I think i might have mites I didnt no they didnt like it under 70f so ima try that:)

8. my box is in the garage and it is winter so out side the garage ic can get down to about 35-40 celsius i think at night so i need some kinda heat source

9. my box is in the garage and it is winter so out side the garage and it can get down to about 35-40 celsius i think at night so i need some kinda heat source....i think