Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this bad to do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cheechchong_pt2, Jun 4, 2006.

1. I buy an amound of weed that lasts me for about 1-2 months. When I get it I brake up the whole thing you know remove all the seeds and stems and brake it up nicely, so when I want to roll it's already done.

Should I brake up weed before smoking or is this ok to do? Can this remove potency, mold the weed etc.? I haven't noticed anything but I'm curious.

2. Well you could lose some THC from breaking it up too much but you would only lose a little, but it's always good to remove the seeds and stems for rolling, sometimes they will stop the burning and/or puncture the joint/blunt.

3. Should be fine, but I only buy dank so I don't see stems and seeds. I just grind it all up and put it in a few prescription pill bottle containers then in mason jars to keep them fresh.

4. break that shit up. seeds and stem means it aint kb or dro. roll blunts with that
    stuff

5. I know you have to break up the weed and stuff...but is it ok to break up the stuff and smoke that broken up stuff a month or 2 later in a joint?

6. No, but you could make some tea with the stems.

7. yeah its good to smoke it will be a little harsh, reccomend gettin it a little moist 1st.

8. The only downside is it would get dryer quicker, If you put it in a air tight jar in the fridge/freezer it would be fine

9. how much do you buy at a time, i think im going to start to do this

10. Good, I thought if I do this and leave the weed broken up for several weeks and then roll up and smoke, it could more easily mold my weed and make it hazardous to my health, good to know :)

I buy 1oz it lasts me for like 2-3 months, I only smoke about 2x per week.

11. Damn I wish an o would last me 2-3 months.

Hell I wish an o would last me a week.

12. To each his own.