Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this bad or normal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Recently when I toke I have to calm my breathing down every 5 minutes or so, and my left wrist veins get really warm and tingly is this odd or just how it is supposed to be.

2. That happens to me to, you just smoked a good Indica :laughing:

3. yea, like it has my heart and wrist goin slow and fast on and off for awhile. weird.

4. I've never gotten that and it sounds a bit sketchy... I would ask a doctor just to be safe.

5. not sure about your wrist feeling tingly but when i smoke a lot in one session the same thing happens to me. i'm assuming this is attributed to an increase in blood pressure and the sudden lack of oxygen from smoking. try takin it slow and spreading out your hits so you can have a bit of time to get some air :)

6. This ^

Couldn't of said it better myself.