Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this bad for my vape?(Vaporbrothers)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThePerfectBong, Jan 30, 2010.

1. by the way i am talking about a vaporbrothers vape.

My friend just told yesterday that you don't have to turn heat up all the way to heat it up and then turn it to 12'o clock to vape. He said this was true because he said with the new mineral heater you do not need to do this, which mine has.
    So i have had my vape a year longer then him and always turned it up all the way but he says it will just wear it out faster so is he right?

(BTW i am super high haha:smoking::smoking:)

2. Na man, I keep my VB vape all the way up in temp, you get higher anyway because more cannabonoids are burning.

3. I really don't think it can hurt it. The new heating element is super efficient and it's made to go to 12 o'clock for a reason. If being at high noon burns it out, that probably wouldn't be a temperature option.

4. so are u supposed to warm it up on the temp that u plan on vaping at? i always wondered on this...if i leave it all the way over it ends up burning the bud

5. Think about it like you're preheating an oven. You should preheat to the temperature that you plan on baking at (or "getting baked" at, with a vaporizer ;) )