Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Any Good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OGkushak, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Just starting smoking again after my longest break (1day off) and picked this up. He called it Girl Scout cookies so I just looked at him and laughed. What kind of fool would believe that name! Anyways it was 110 a half. You guys think it's any good? Kinda skeptical after that name! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402712700.605639.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402712738.274898.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402712859.751987.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I was about to tell you why you were wrong and to do some research but then I saw you were joking

Nice GSC btw! I can smell it from here

3. Haha. I need to get some more natural light pics of this bud to really show it's color n trich coverage. Love when this stuff hits my shop, always preorder as much as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Its beautiful man, I gotta get a good camera... You know what? I got some good pics of my pick ups recently. Stay tuned, within the next couple mins ill post a pick up thread

5. yeah i had the same girl scout cookie bud that look exactly the same. i remember it stinking up my room do much

6. yea it looks real nice...what's it taste like?  more thin mints or cookie dough? 

7. Judge youre weed based on the following;

-  Looks, does it look good? all nice colors? no browns, molds, or nasty shit? is it frosty? 
    - Smell, does it smell like chronic? or does it smell like hay or dirt.
    - Taste, same thing does it taste good or does it taste like mold/fish/hay
    - Smoke, is the smoke smooth or harsh? does it crackle and or burn really slowly?
    - The high, Does it take a bunch of it to get you high? does the high last a while or go away quickly?

then of course there is other things you should look for like is it trimmed properly and dried and cured right. does it have seeds or a lot of stems. it's all pretty basic stuff.

8. Sick that half zip came in a jar? Usually have to buy a zip to get a jar around here lol

9. 1. one day ain't shit. Try going three years without toking after smoking everyday at least twice a day for six years. Yeah probation is a bitch.

2. You're joking right?