Is this Afghan Kush?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jamie10n, May 8, 2013.

1. So.. This weekend I bought 4 g's of this /stuff/ for 60$. Now, the guy told me it was Afghan Kush.. And I don't know too much about weed. I do know however, this shit, whatever it may be is damn good..
    I just want to know if it's really Afghan Kush. This guy i got from a friend, and it was my first time using him, because all my others were outtt.

so yeah, thanks :)

Attached Files:

2. Who cares what it's called? Is knowing going to get you higher? No. Call it whatever you want. I can tell you right now no one here can positively identify its genetics via the Internet.

3. yes.. without a doubt, that is afghan kush

4. Basically my question was does it look good, and not like shit.

5. i dunno man but that looks like some nice buds you got there, hope it smells skunky :smoke:

6. Well the answer to that question would be another question. Did you get high? If you didnt, your weed sucks. Its really that simple. :wave:

7. No, i look nothing like that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. No thats iraq kush

9. #9 YoSmokinMan, May 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
    That, OP, is Cannabis. Smoke it and see if it's good.

Pro tip: You can't tell great bud from shit bud by looks, smell or taste (unless it's moldy or something). And unless you grew it yourself take the strain name with a grain of salt.

Shit looking bud can be some of the best shit you ever smoked in your life and great looking bud could end up being the worst.

It's about the genetics.

Great genetics grown poorly can still have a great high. Shit genetics grown well can look good, but they still have shit genetics and a shit high.

10. I think he established that already.
    You can tell some strains by the appearance. But you can't tell the quality of the buds themselves due to how well they've been looked after.

11. That awkward moment when I'm a girl.

12. Lol it's only because grasscity is a huge sausage fest and weed seems to be a predominantly male thing. Don't take it personal. lol