Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Actually Og Kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by grenks112, Jul 3, 2014.

1. I bought a quarter for 50 bucks, he usually charges 60 but he's my buddies friend. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404405222.482619.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404405249.197803.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404405266.014394.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404405276.864861.jpg He says this is OG kush...I tried comparing pics on the internet but it's kinda hard to tell but from pics I've seen this doesn't look like legit og.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 TheWhiteLighter, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    Looks like some kind of MJ to me.

Just smoke it man.

Edit: Judging by the texture and color of the grind it is definitely OG . :confused_2:
    (good thing you posted the grind cuz that really is what tipped me off)

3. You should be able to tell if it's some type of OG by its smell

4. #4 catontherun2, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    The same strains can look different when it comes to different growers. OG Kush is a very popular strain so unless you're from a medical state I would guess it's a random name to attract clientele. OG Kush is bright green and bright orange and it smells like OG Kush. str8 up. Smoke it and analyze the high you get from it, OG Kush is one of my favorite highs because it's very uplifting and social with a sick ass body high.

Urban dictionary did a great job to describe the OG Kush smell/taste/effects "It smells like Pine-Sol, tastes like danky-piney-lemony smoke and it hits you hard and makes you wobbly and takes your mind and body for a ride for hours."

5. No way for us to tell, smoke it, and compare the effects flavor and aroma to the description on leafly.

Also, there is a lot of fake OG Kush going around, the original is clone only, so what most people have is from seeds bought online claiming to be OG Kush, but either arent, or are an S1 if the clone (and S1's have a FUCKTON of phenos, so getting the original pheno that was cloned is extremely unlikely)