Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This A Weed Plant?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dush024, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Can anyone inform me if this is a marijuana plant? Male or female? I was smokin a cigarette in my backyard, looked down and this caught my attention...

Attached Files:

2. #2 terpsnation, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    There are a couple of plants that have leaves very similar to weed plants - but that certainly looks like marijuana to me.

Also, no real way to tell if it's male or female from that pic.

3. Looks like a sativa

4. Yep, that definetly looks like pot. Cant tell if its m or f yet. Transplant that puppy to a safer place. Good luck!

5. Is your backyard open or closed?

6. well let it grow n se if it bhuds there are many of them that look like that but its not weed judt look alikes i do have one gowing in my room ofr the fun of it because it looks like  an ligitimate weed plant
    lol

7. Shit, he found my Lucky Charms!

8. #9 pussyriot, Jun 2, 2013
    It is a weed plant...if you look at the tip the female grrows straight up and out but a male grows around the tip then out..I tried to upload a pic but phones being a cnt

9. #10 pussyriot, Jun 2, 2013