Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this a weed plant or not? help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stony420NOMAD, Jul 29, 2012.

1. [quote name='"stony420NOMAD"']Well see here's this thing I found it in the area where I was attmpting to grow but my seedlings got dug up by some asshole and then I find these. That's why I gotta feeling that same asshole planted these so he owes me fuck him.[/quote]

That's just you trying to justify stealing is plant. First off. It's too late in the season. Second off, it's not weed. End of thread.

2. First off, he didn't ask if he could grow and harvest it! Second off, who the fuck are you to say its not weed do you have super zoom vision so you can see photos others cant? i didn't think so, so get of your high horse and stop being an ass! he just asked a simple question, i don't see why people like you have to come in the dudes thread just to talk shit, does it make your E-peen feel bigger or something!

now end thread:cool:

3. Water it for awhile

4. [quote name='"smokintoke"']
    First off, he didn't ask if he could grow and harvest it! Second off, who the fuck are you to say its not weed do you have super zoom vision so you can see photos others cant? i didn't think so, so get of your high horse and stop being an ass! he just asked a simple question, i don't see why people like you have to come in the dudes thread just to talk shit, does it make your E-peen feel bigger or something!

now end thread:cool:[/quote]

I like you!