is this a stupid idea?

Discussion in 'General' started by pheelgood, Oct 3, 2011.

1. im 18 still living with my parents, and being it sunday night, my whole family is home.
    I have a terrible headache so i wanna blaze a little knowiing it will get rid of my headache. i usually just smoke in my room but at the moment thats a little too sketchy.

so what i was thinking was smoking in my bathroom, i know this sounds stupid but heres my plan. Ill turn on the shower as hot as it gets, then while i wait for the room to steam up a bit, ill grab my clothes, towl, etc. then ill close the door and toke up in the small bathroom. after im done toking ill take a long ass shower, and if the smell is lingering at the end of my shower ill spray a little bit of febreeze. there is one tiny ass window towards the ceiling above the shower that is pretty much pointless, i cant blow smoke out of it. ill be smoking out of my small bubbler if that helps.
    so is this stupid? i cant get rolled anymore or else ill start to get drug tested so i need advice or tips. thanks blades

2. Do you have a sploof? Use a sploof. Or just go for a walk.

3. mom took my sploof and not in the mood to make a new one due to my headache, and all the supplies downstairs where my family is. and taking a walk would be super suspicious

4. Just tell them you're going to go masturbate in the shower. They won't suspect anything.

Am I being sarcastic?
    Hell no

5. i know this sounds kind of lame but sunday night are the only time my whole family is home, so ide have to wait like 4 hours to smoke in my room

6. Go outside

7. im pretty sure they know my jizz doesnt smell like weed...lol

8. Okay.

Fan on, towel by door crack, window open, shower on hot. Blow hits in the shower. USE SHAMPOO.

Never get caught, in fact i'm going to go smoke in the bathroom right meow.

9. Dude if your 18 be like i'm going on a fucking walk with some friend's or say you're going to McDonald's or something shit man your acting like your 15. And i used to pass home test's by adding hot water to it, it worked for me i don't know about the new home test's..

10. If smoking now is sketch then be patient and wait 4 hours till its safe. I would tough it out homie

Shit go for a walk or something?

11. Or you could just take an asprin, they white so they work.

12. Dude... aspirin?

Edit: fucking ninja'd lol

13. sounds like a good idea..blowing into the water? would that work? lol

14. You should be fine, if you set up a towel by the door. Let the steam big though.

15. Basically all you need is steam. So long as it is steamy you're good. But I fidn blowing it into the shower helps disperse it because it gets maaaad steamy in there. Using shampoo is crutial tho. Without it it smells bad.

16. sounds like it would work fine. i was too lazy tho so i smoked a bowl in my room when my mom's room is right next to mine. oh well shes a heavy sleeper

17. Sounds risky yet possible...... But yet at the same time not worth the risk considering how much of a pusssy you are and how you will not punch your parents in the head when they ask to drug test you lol.

18. try and take a big ass dump! stink up the place!! ahahah im high right now.. actually i just smoked in my bathroom. put towel under door. had sploof. spoon pipe. and ripped it!