Is this a scam or legitimate? (long post)

Discussion in 'General' started by angL, Apr 23, 2010.

1. It does sound like a scam. But, if you dont have to pay her until you get the snakes, then go for it. Cool fucking snakes too lol... You know you want to get one haha I do to. Just go for it bro whats the worst that can happen?

Second thought, As the above poster, snakes are expensive. Espically boas and ones with rare patters. Hmm idk man.

2. Fuck it, then let him send them to you.

Can you be blamed for somethin' you got in the mail?

Don't pay, just see what happens.

Of course, this could be a really bad idea, so I'm gonna stop typing now.

3. If they do send you a snake, I wouldn't bet on getting a live snake. Someone who is willing to ship you LIVE ANIMALS, FREE OF CHARGE, is DEFINITELY cutting some important corners.

My best guess is a cardboard box, taped with duct tape, with holes punched along the top.

...I wouldn't do it, guy.

4. SCAM

I would imagine that you give them your address, they will send you a check and ask you to cash it and wire them back the money to pay for shipping the snake...

5. dude....same fucking snake in all 4 pics.

6. yea those are Pastel Piebald Ball pythons, not regular bald pythons, obviously by the amount of white on them, def beatiful snakes, the pics could be of the same snake, then again maybe not...Either way is does sound kinda fishy, theres plenty of reliable snake breeders you could get a Ball pythons from, Pastel Piebald pythons are rarer then your regular Ball pythons, they are beatiful tho.

7. This is what will happen. Give them any address (123 Easy Street) and they will say they can't ship it until the have some money because their grandfather just died or something retarded. Or what SmokeeTheBear said makes a TON of sense. This is definitely a scam but you should play it out and see how far it goes. Fuck with them, why not? They're fucking with you lol. You should give them your local police precinct's address :smoking:

8. Beautiful snakes, but definitely a scam.

9. It's a scam. Nice pictures though.

10. The snakes are gorgeous but this guy sounds iffy, if I was you I would back out

11. It's a scam. They are not shedding, they are not albino (an albino will have NO black pigment). They are piebald ball pythons. Worth a lot of money. They aren't even babies. It's not easy to tell, but I'd say they are around 3 feet.

This guy sounds like a Chinese scammer. Delete his emails and look elsewhere.

12. Those snakes are beautiful. but it sounds like a scam

13. Google Cameroon pet scam. Probably one of those people.

14. yup that soundz too funny...why they keep pressuring you for your address and info?? anywayz some of the biggest scammers come up out of africa most of them operate in nigeria!!

15. DON"T BUY. Anything from Africa is probably going to be on some endangered or protected species list. Customs will investigate and the chance that you actually get you snake is low. Exotic animal smuggling is becoming a problem that customs are cracking down on. This falls under that category.