Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a real RooR

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anubis314, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Hey guys.

I'm looking at buying my first piece and I seem to have found a pretty nice one on Craigslist. My question is for all of you RooR owners out there. Does the piece in the pictures look authentic? In the description he says that it is a beaker bottom with a swirling perc and an ice catcher. Do you know anything about this pipe? Height and thickness are not listed. I am waiting on an email from the guy now.

Thanks

Attached Files:

I second that.

3. how much is the guy asking for it?

4. How can one tell? I'm uneducated I suppose lol

5. If you have to ask, it's not.

6. There is a big sticky in the bong section about fake RooR bongs. With info on how to tell real and fake apart. It's worth the trip over and read, you'll be amazed after how many fakes you see being peddled off as real. Chinese sweat shops screen on a fake (and almost always poorly made and flat out wrong) decal and bam they can double the price and unlucky uneducated smokers buy them.

7. Looks like one of those shitty roors, but worth it. 

8. There is no glass blower signature on it
    Fake Roor