Is this a pre flower?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Newbie34, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Does this look like it could be a preflower? I've yet to see any real defined ones other than this.

Attached Files:

2. I think you're looking for sex and I can't see any from that pic. Read the section on sexing in the website below. That whole website has a ton of great info.

Www.growweedeasy.com

3. Thanks man

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

4. i can't tell either but that white fuzzy stuff sorta resembles mold...
    what is that stuff?

5. Man idk. I think.. I think it's just the way I had my camera so close with the flash on. Because all conditions of my grow tent have been damn near perfect. Idk how I would've got mold if that is what it is.

• Like Like x 1
  6. well, ok. maybe it's just genetics then. as long as you are constantly changing the air in there.

7. Idk if this being a better pic. But the little green thing coming out from between my nodes. Next to what I belive is a stipule.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Now those are pre-flowers.

9. I guess the flash didn't do it justice. This being the first one I've found. If I'm not mistaken is a female?? Or possible the beginning of a male?

10. yes, those two in photo look female.
    the pistils/hairs/pre-flowers... whatever you wanna call 'em can be a little tricky, but when you see pollen sacs, they are unmistakable.

11. Ok thanks I have 8 plants and honestly I'm hoping for some males just to give me a good reason to throw some out. Because I plan on going into flower by next sunday.

12. lol, i feel your pain. they sure look healthy. nice job.
    i only have space to flower one at a time but i veg 'em out 8-9 weeks.

13. I'm getting a little impatient. Lol. But hey I got 24 more seeds to play with. So I'm going a short veg just to learn from my mistakes. ( possibly making the mistake of flowering early). But with this being my first grow I can say there have been a few minor mistakes.

14. those look like ladies to me, you'd see "balls" on it for sure by now

15. Well ik now I have 2 females. Waiting for the others to show so I can cut some out. Hoping for 3 at least out of 8.

16. Update I picked 3 of my best looking females and I must say they sure have grown. Anybody have any clues as to how much they could yeild? They were put into their first night of 12/12 last night. Should be ready to harvest around June 14.[​IMG][​IMG]

17. bout a pound

18. Wouldn't have any complaints if this becomes true.

19. i recon ur chances are 6ft 2

20. I've done quite a bit of lst trying to prevent from it getting that tall. It would out grow my tent...