Is this a pest issue or nute diff?? Plz help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by rapo9510, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Tile pretty much is my question I run a solid nute line up organicare time released GH flora blend GH florilicious plus and great white shark for some micro I'm in a greenhouse!!

It's getting worse !! Somebody plz help save the girls !!

2. image-65198543.jpg

image-1378957545.jpg

image-2209146276.jpg

image-65198543.jpg

Sry guys forgot the pics : smoke:

3. image-2709509889.jpg

And another one

4. #5 rapo9510, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    Sry everyone tried to load this pic earlier and failed I think it's the most detailed pic

image-191935804.jpg

5. your useing time release nutes?

6. [quote name='"lager88"']your useing time release nutes?[/quote]

Yes organicare grow n bloom plus some earth worm castings ... I'm in cocoa

7. hhmmm im always leary of the time release stuff i think they feed too much to plant or too little,they could be over feeding them

8. Maybe need more nitrogen
    The lower leaves are turning yellow then the middle??

Try adding some bloodmeal to top dress it

I think u can mix it in with water??
    Some one correct me if im wrong??

9. #10 northlat, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
    could try some fish emulsion 5-1-1 half strength.or quarter strength and spray foliar. if low n is the problem ,should see improvement quickly. if not the problem ,shouldn't cause too much harm. could be micro nute deficency.

10. Check your ph is step one. If its off do not try to drastically change it overnight. Id personally make a nice compost tea for your baby...other than that she dosnt look unhealthy really except for some yellowing leaves but you seem to have a lot of fan leaves so no biggie. Just take a stocking and mix 2 tablespoons of molasses and a nice size bundle of earthworm castings with a tablespoon of bloodmeal and add some indonesian guano if you can find it (hard to break that down without a tea). If you dont know how to make a tea look it up. Id also sprinkle some lime and a teaspoon of epsom salts and water the tea over that. Plants shuld respond well mine have always loved that combination. Also get yourself some neem and safers soap I see you have a lil bug problem.

11. [quote name='"northlat"']could try some fish emulsion 5-1-1 half strength.or quarter strength and spray foliar. if low n is the problem ,should see improvement quickly. if not the problem ,shouldn't cause too much harm. could be micro nute deficency.[/quote]

I'll deff do some research on that I just hit it with a really nice tea micro and macro were plentyfull in it :) I run great white idk if your familiar with it but is a great micro so I know it's getting them !

I know have some knats tht I spotted n hv read how there larvae can cause root damage we will see what happens in the upcoming days

Thanks everyone for the input !!

12. #13 tplat, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012

Whats the total NPK of your nute mix? Looks like you might have a little N deficiency and when its hot out simetimes they will drop a few fan leaves here and there to help handle the heat better. When they do that I give them a lite watering in the early morning and a regular watering in the evening. As for fungus gnats a healthy plant can hendle them fairly well as long as its not like an outbreak where you see alot of them. There are various methods and products you can use for fungus gnats.

13. [quote name='"lildeej90"']Check your ph is step one. If its off do not try to drastically change it overnight. Id personally make a nice compost tea for your baby...other than that she dosnt look unhealthy really except for some yellowing leaves but you seem to have a lot of fan leaves so no biggie. Just take a stocking and mix 2 tablespoons of molasses and a nice size bundle of earthworm castings with a tablespoon of bloodmeal and add some indonesian guano if you can find it (hard to break that down without a tea). If you dont know how to make a tea look it up. Id also sprinkle some lime and a teaspoon of epsom salts and water the tea over that. Plants shuld respond well mine have always loved that combination. Also get yourself some neem and safers soap I see you have a lil bug problem.[/quote]

My tap water is 6.8 150 ppm out faucet I add GH florablend n flora oculus plus along with great white and the occasional tea which it just got when I have the nutes added ph is 6.0 900 ppm I top dress soil every 2 weeks with the time released nutes

I really think it's a pest problem gknats to b specific I hung sticky yellow strips ( read that that was the color that there are attracted to ... I also watered with azadirachtin at a gd dose mixed with my compost tea today I gut my fingers crossed that this will get her done !!

14. I dont think its a gnat problem. To me they look a lite green color which is a sign of low nitrogen. Nitrogen deficiency can cause leaves to turn yellow and die off. Now leaves turning yellow and dying off late in flowering is totaly normal but your not there yet.

15. #16 northlat, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
    i've never grown in coco medium. but the fish juice is a relatively safe step in the trouble shooting process. don't over complicate . check one thing at a time. just my experience. good luck:wave:

16. [quote name='"tplat"']

Whats the total NPK of your nute mix? Looks like you might have a little N deficiency and when its hot out simetimes they will drop a few fan leaves here and there to help handle the heat better. When they do that I give them a lite watering in the early morning and a regular watering in the evening. As for fungus gnats a healthy plant can hendle them fairly well as long as its not like an outbreak where you see alot of them. There are various methods and products you can use for fungus gnats.[/quote]

Arrrhhhh so angry just typed out whole recipie n ph died

ROUND 2: ;)

:smoke:

Ok here we go :
    Flora blend : .5-1-1
    Floralicious plus : 2-.8-.02
    Great white : micro full of bunch goodies

Earth worm castings : top dress ; mixed in orig 10% with cocoa

Veg time release : 6-6-5 +8% cal
    Bloom time release: 1-5-4+6% cal

Liq kool bloom : 0-10-10
    Kool bloom: 2-45-28 - ripener

Total veg : 8.5-7.8-6.02+ 8% cal also hv cal mag just in case

Total bloom : 3.5-6.8(16.8 liq kool) -5.2(15.2liq kool)

I also run a tea with mushroom compost ; guano : I'm not exactly sure but a friend of mine brews it and is always giving me couple gallons a month

I hit them once a month with the tea

Couple weeks ago I gave them a 50/50 bloom veg time release today just bloom I hope I did the math rite ;)

17. the reason for my organicconversion;too many variables:hello:

18. Im going either N def and w the brown spots maybe a P ank K def. check ph though.