Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a Passed drug test or fail

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheKodiak, Jan 14, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Is the 2nd line too faint too pass i have a drug test for probation i know its stupid to smoke but i took one last week and they told me friday i had to come back in and take another drug test because it was dilute. I smoked Wednesday and i workout every day.

2. This was the first piss of the day btw

3. There's a second line?

4. ya ur fucked

5. yeah theres a second line it says if its any line its negative but is that too faint

6. #6 TheKodiak, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    ok nevermind drug test got postponed until tommorrow due to bad weather

7. depends what kind of test they use and the cutoff level. for my probation they test for everything, even an ETG test for alcohol which can detect alcohol in your system for up to 4 days. but there is a 500ng cutoff level for that, and for things like THC, there is usually a 50ng cutoff level. so since your using a less accurate at home drug test which probably doesnt even pick up 50ng (could be wrong but i feel like a lab is better at detecting than an at home one{that is, if your are being tested by a lab}) it sounds like you might be fucked. BUT since it is so faint already, you might be good by wednesday depending on your metabolism and what not. but to be on the safe side you might wana get a detox drink if you know your fucked.

8. I had a detox drink for the last one and they said it was dilute and if i diluted again they would put me in jail until i got a non dilute sample. That home drug test was a cutoff for 50ng. And i shit like twice a day if that says how fast my metabolism is haha

9. keep workin out and by Wednesday i bet your good other then that not much can be done anyway

10. shit well it is pretty faint, so try and flush your system as best you can before wednesday and just hope for the best

11. aight thanks you guys i aint smoking until i get off in may now. im tired of sweating bullets from this bullshit. Ive come up to the conclusion that the reason weed isnt legal yet is because of money and dumb asses like me dont quit smoking so they get put in the system for years. All this for a dumbass public intoxication charge. smh

12. That is a pass tho. The instructions usually say no matter how faint the line is its a pass

13. I was just gonna say that! ^^^

No matter how faint. Its a pass.

14. Go in a sauna for a hour...trust me it works.

15. Haha the good ol faint line. When my mom used to drug test me I would drink enough water and only stop about 4 days before being tested and I would get a faint line and convince my mom I passed. Good times.