Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This A Panic Attack?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Story, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Sorry guys, 2nd thread about this kind of. So I smoked marijuana, first time getting really high, and had the worst experience of my life, what happened is as follows.

- Everything I did happened like 5 seconds after I told myself to do it.
    - I took me 3 tries to swallow.
    - I stopped breathing every 30 seconds or so.
    - I got extremely dizzy; felt like I was drunk.
    - When I shut my eyes, I felt exactly like I was on the Gravitron ride at fairs. (The ride that spins so fast, it pins you up against the wall.)
    - I felt like I was not real, or dead.
    - I had occasional nausea, which led to vomiting once.
    - My thoughts were racing severely, I couldn't stop switching thoughts.
    - I couldn't stop moving. I would walk back and forth, and I would keep rubbing my legs up and down for what felt like hours.
    - My heart was beating so fast it hurt. I could feel it throughout my entire body.

Well, I took 2 hits out of a small gravity bong. But I have really low tolerance so it fucked me. Anyways, It was terrifying, I'm guessing it was an anxiety/panic attack. Opinions?

2. [quote name='"redeyeninja"']Lol fail troll[/quote]

Dude what the fuck?

3. No...It was you trying to do more than you could.:cool:

4. He's not even trolling, goddamn. This is grasscity not dumbasscity.

You did experience a panic attack, the best thing you can do while experiencing one of them is to NOT FEEL YOU'RE HEART BEAT. It makes it 1000 times worse because you start to worry, and you know that somthings wrong.

You just overdid it though bud, hopfully you will be able to smoke again. Just don't go so hard on a gravity bong. Those fuck up even the pro's haha.

What did you think about while experiencing this?

5. Damn, I have really bad paranoia when im high but, nothing this bad. Don't smoke that much next time

6. [quote name='"SotalyTober"']He's not even trolling, goddamn. This is grasscity not dumbasscity.

You did experience a panic attack, the best thing you can do while experiencing one of them is to NOT FEEL YOU'RE HEART BEAT. It makes it 1000 times worse because you start to worry, and you know that somthings wrong.

You just overdid it though bud, hopfully you will be able to smoke again. Just don't go so hard on a gravity bong. Those fuck up even the pro's haha.

What did you think about while experiencing this?[/quote]

I just couldn't stop thinking about anything and everything negative man.

7. I've done that a couple of times. The panic attack part. Find something that relaxes you. I play my guitar along with some good jams till I calm down and stop worrying about BS.

That. Or masterbation.

8. Oops. Sorry. That was inappropriate. I mispelled masturbation.

9. 3 tries to swallow huh?

:cool:

10. ive only had two legitimate panic attacks before, and its like you think something bad is going to happen, even though you logically knwo it wont. like youll keep thinking you are gonna die, even though you know you wont, and you cant force your brain to stop thinking that.

11. [quote name='"TaylorOG"']3 tries to swallow huh?

:cool:[/quote]

I know right?? How much fucking sperm could there be?!?!

12. Sounds like a panic attack. All a panic attack really is, is you getting scared due to unwanted adrenaline or irrational fears. There's nothing actually wrong, but you're over-thinking everything and making yourself scared. All you have to do is realize this is occurring, and calm yourself down. Gain control of your highs, dude.