is this a nice grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by guitardude105, May 4, 2009.

1. #1 guitardude105, May 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
    im wondering if i should buy it or not. idk if i can show where ill buy it from but heres a pic &specs i guess lol
    [​IMG]

does that look like it'll do the job?
    adonized chrome plated zinc alloy
    "razor sharp cuttingblades"
    large sifter holes
    stainlesss steel pollen catcher screen
    magnetic closure

2.25in

im just wondering does that look like a worthy grinder. should i buy it or not

Brand New - Anodized Chrome Plated Zinc Alloy

Razor Sharp Cutting Blades.​
    Large Sifter Holes To Prevent Clogs In Grinding Section.​
    Stainless Steel Pollen Screen.

Neodymium Magnets for incredible closure.

Brand New - Anodized Chrome Plated Zinc Alloy

Razor Sharp Cutting Blades.​
    Large Sifter Holes To Prevent Clogs In Grinding Section.​
    Stainless Steel Pollen Screen.

Neodymium Magnets for incredible closure.

2. How much is it? I love my grinder (it's a Sharpstone). I think I paid around $25 for it before tax at my local (and usually overpriced headshop).

3. I wouldn't buy it. It looks cheaply made to me and the teeth look very dull. Get a sharpstone off ebay for $20 shipped. You won't regret it.

4. Yeah looks good, I honestly would get a 2.5-3 inch one, that looks a little small but its up to you. Ebay grinders are great, very cheap, and good quality. Sharpstone is worth a look into as well.

5. 8+3.99 shipping

yah this is on ebay too. but idk if i can get 20 bucks it depends if i can find a good one or not

alright thanks i just dont wanna get it then have it break and say oh fuck

well for a tooth of metal to break off. id be pissed thats what happened to my acrylic grinder rofl im such a newb

6. Get a sharpstone or space case

7. whats the differnce

8. i have a spacecase and i like it. very sharp, but it gets a little sticky if you dont clean it often.

9. big difference imo. spacecase is my favorite. Cuts through anything(bud doesn't get stuck in the top section) and its overall a great piece. Never had a problem with mine stripping or metal shavings.

I hear good and bad things about the sharpstone. I saw posts of pics here with their grinders teeth falling off. I guess its good for the price.

Check out the chromium crusher. Never had a problem with that one either. The catcher is kinda small though(but beveled so its really easy to get the herbs from the side.

10. sharpstone is like the the best bang for your buck, its around 20-30 dollars and works great. space case is like the best grinder on the market, its around 80 bux for the newer 4 piece ones

11. I have had a Space Case for about a year and I will never need another grinder again. There are about 100 threads on grinders, use the search function and check them out. GL

12. You can't afford a $20 grinder? That is only $8 more than the grinder you are asking about.

13. i would go with sharpstone.. not that that one doesnt look nice. i just know sharpstones are boss

14. Alternative and what I use. Buy a coffee bean grinder. It works better than you might can imagine. Wal Mart for $8.99!! :hello: Its the one by Oster with the clear cap on top and the dual blades inside. When your done grinding, turn it upside down and enjoy.

Peace,
    FG

15. kk yah ill prolly get it

how do you like it

16. I love mine. It is so much better than breaking it up with your hands. And having a keif catcher is awsome. Sharpstones also come with a keif spoon to scrape it out. If you have regs, sometimes all of the broken up pieces won't go through the holes (because they are so stemmy) and you have to push them down. Headies and decent mids grind up with ease though.

17. i bought 10 of these for 50$ off ebay and i wouldnt even do that again