Is this a male??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LibertyFarm, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Hey guys. First time grower. Is this a male plant?? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks like a lady to me :) Congrats!

3. The first pic kinda look like a male but second one female

4. Well they both clearly have buds growing. The growths you are looking at May just be swollen calix's but they seem to have shriveled up brown hairs. They kinda look like they could of been pollinated but not sure. Are the growths hard? Like there is a seed in it?

5. Yes. Obvious seed sacs. If it's around other female plants, better get it out before they burst open unless you want to pollenate them. TWW

6. Those appear to be male pollen sacs.

7. You have NO pollen sacks or bananas in any of these picture. All female not even a hermie from them picture. I'm inbetween dealing with a hermie crop (due to a light leak) and i just pick off the all signs and remove all pollen sacks and bananas every day so I know. You have healthy females. Keep doing what your doing. Ps the leafs look a bit dark may need to go easy on the nutes or do a flush or do a flush of some sort

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. They are soft. And only on 2 of the plants.

9. If they are hermies, will taking off all the sacs keep them from pollinating as well as keep the bud smokable?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I dunno but unless any of your repliers can point out a 'male pollen sac'...I don't see shit. Both look totally female to me. I do see swollen calyx's where the branches meet the stem...but unless I missed something, they're all female. I've been through the hermie thing a couple times. I may hae missed something, but I don't see anything.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

11. Ok thanks.