Is this a male..?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rmdank420, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Hey All,

I've read a bunch around the website and pretty sure this one is a male. Thought it'd be best if I double check with the majority before I throw it out..

If more pictures are needed, I can take some better ones. Was kind of in a rush.

Attached Files:

2. Need to wait a little longer or maybe some more pictures. Be patient though. You don't have to worry about pollen spreading right now so let it grow more before making any major decisions about cutting or keeping it. I've had plants pop pistils when I thought they were looking like they were going to be males

3. in the next few days you should see pistils (white hairs) coming out of the 2 little bits of growth next to the stipules. just give it time. should be a female tho. imo. at least the 1 node

4. #4 rmdank420, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013
    Mmmk. Will keep it going then.. Wasn't sure if I should bust my bubble cloner out and start cloning the thing. Very excited to get going this season!

EDIT: I'll put some pictures up tomorrow. Found my gfs camera and it fits my storage card. Much better camera should take much better pictures