is this a male

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by error404, Sep 2, 2012.

1. is this a male???
    [​IMG]

2. Most definitely MALE! But "dry and try" anyway. Sometime a male will have the right genetics and give you a very pleasant surprise! :smoke:

Cultivation of Cannabis sativa L. in northern Morocco. (abst – 2005)
    Cultivation of Cannabis sativa L. in northern Moro... [Bull Narc. 2005] - PubMed - NCBI

"In addition, the present study establishes that male plants, often considered deficient in delta-9-THC, contain levels of the same order as those recorded for female plants, both in the leaves and in the tops."

And even the pollen has THC!

Flavonoid glycosides and cannabinoids from the pollen of Cannabis sativa L.
    (abst – 2005) Flavonoid glycosides and cannabinoids... [Phytochem Anal. 2005 Jan-Feb] - PubMed - NCBI

Granny :wave:

3. Yup, what Storm said.

Even so if you don't get smoke-ables you might be able to get some hash or Oil going on. At least that's my plan with any males that pop up in my grow.

4. i never even had a male before. but i knew it was. just thought id check. dam that sucks i got two of em. oh well thanks

5. Best of luck!

6. i'd just throw that shit away or make hash out of it. I wouldn't smoke that shit. but thats jmo

7. yha i put them away from the girls [outside] gonna ad to hash pile..whens the best time to harvest a male or dose it even matter?????

8. ive never seen so many balls in my face

no homo