Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a half O

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Team Extendo, Feb 3, 2013.

1. #1 Team Extendo, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2013
    I'm new to picking up and me and my friend got a half O. He said it was bomb so I just gave him a 100 because I had no change got 40 back. This is the half idk though seems short to me he said the nugs are SUPER dence like moon rocks so it might not look like alot but is, plus it's dank.

did I get hooked up or ripped bad. I'm nt familiar with weights.

Regular bic for size ref. fucckk its not even dence it rumbles to dust when I break it up...........................................:(

image-413177123.jpg

2. #2 bhlegit, Feb 3, 2013
    a half is 14 grams that is 1.6 grams maximum

**and only 1.6 if its waay dense

3. Looks like you got ripped /:

4. #4 bubbabounce, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    it cant be THAT dense, if thats a normal lighter it looks like u just got less than an eighth (3.5 < what u got)

u should tell him shit was dank meet up again for a full O and beat his ass, take his clothes leave him butt naked and shove a sock in that *****s mouth

Please don't advocate violence here. Mat369

5. Not even 1/8th of an ounce.

6. #6 Flipping Bricks, Feb 3, 2013
    Dude, you paid 60 for about 15 worth.

Jesus, christ.

Edit: missed he paid 60 not 100

7. he paid 60 dollars i thought but still....

OP you need to go show 'your mate' that your no mug

8. Dude that like 1.3 fuck that kid :(

9. I'd be pissed if someone sold that to me as an eighth, nvm a half:eek:

10. shit happens to all of us bro, happened to me just like im sure everyone else, jump him with ur homies

11. not THAT badly tho or even by your supposed mate

12. lol thats what i get when i pick up a gram, you got beat sir, now its time for the beaten to beat the beaters. gl m8

13. That is a half gram not a half oz

14. That sucks man.. Kinda think its a troll post though, I mean, how could you think thats anything more than a few grams, let alone an Oz.

15. lol that would cost me $5.

That is not ANYWHERE near a half ounce. That isn't even an eighth of an ounce. Go get your money back.

16. get revenge

17. Yea, that usually works out... :rolleyes:

18. yeah i guess u can be a bitch and get skimped :eek:

or u can be a man, tell him u want a full oz and meet him with ur homies, beat his ass, take his clothes and his weed shove a sock in his mouth and move on

19. Most people that suggest shit like this are the ones that don't bother doing anything.. Ill leave it at that.

20. if you get that and believe its a half o you then you deserve to get skimped