Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a gram? or is my scale off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hempknockerz, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Hey guys is it possible for this to be a gram? i feel like it is way more. Or is my scale off? i just got it today and did calibration again before weighing it. Thanks IMG_4565[1].JPG

2. We have no idea

3. A standard US nickel is right at 5 grams
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I think a US penny is supposed to be about 2.5 grams... a nickle is 5 grams...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Even if your scale is off it's still going to be more accurate then somebody eye balling an internet pic. I have that exact same scale. They need to be calibrated every so often and especially when you first get them. They require a 100 gram weight to do the calibration with. The weights are cheap, look on ebay or Amazon for 100 gram calibration weights. Or you could do the nickel thing so that would be 20 nickels.

• Like Like x 1