Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good way to hide pot? (might help people looking for ways to hide it. long question)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dankmeme, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Hi all.

I'm going to be coming into a lot of marijuana very soon. We are talking up to two kilograms. I'm extremely new at this and I've come up with a way to store it? It must emit no smell and not be found AT ANY POSSIBLE CIRCUMSTANCE. Someone tell me if the plan is okay?

1. Divide the pot into small-ish equal amounts.
    2. Wrap it separately. First in aluminium foil, then in cling wrap, then in cellophane.
    3. Once they are all wrapped, spray them with something strong such as a mens deodorant.
    4. Then, triple ziploc bag them all, individually.
    5. Spray the bags again.
    6. Then, I have a 1.4L glass canning jar with a latch lid. Place each smaller bag in the jar, placing a handful or so of very strong coffee beans in between.
    7. After all the smaller ziploc bags are in the jar, close the lid.
    8. Leave the large jar for a while to air out.
    9. Quadtriple bag the glass canning jar with plastic bags
    10. Wrap it all in an old dress and an old sheet
    11. Put it into a bag that doesn't look suss.

Maybe I need to also line the inside and outside of the jar with dryer sheets?
    I can't buy anything that may help with this, online.
    So sorry, I'm just a bit paranoid. I can get more jars if I need too. The individuality is so I can give it out to separate people.

I appreciate any help, thankyou.

2. Lmao..

• Like Like x 8
  3. Or you could just put it in an air tight container. Don't worry mommy and daddy won't smell it if it's air tight.

• Like Like x 3
  4. 1. Place into glass airtight container(s).

Done

PS.. You forgot the step in which you place sealed containers into a block of concrete and store at the bottom of the ocean where cops/parents/friends will not see or smell it.

PSS.. You should probably post a pic of the 2 kilos when you get it so we can make sure it's actual weed and not lawn clippings. It happens, happened to this other guy on the forums who asked us "how much weed this?" Luckily the eagle eyed forum members identified the mock weed and guy was able to decarb it and get "real fooking high".

• Like Like x 9
  5. Skip all that garbage and just buy mason jars.

/thread

• Like Like x 4
  6. What should he do with the mason after he opens the jars? They like to hide in the pantry and leave their little brick like droppings everywhere.

7. bury it!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Don't spray deodorant on it or put dryer sheets that's highschooler material ,trust me it will go through plastic and the weed will have a faint deodorant smell and taste .

• Like Like x 2
  9. You guys are cruel
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mason jars in a locked safe. Simple.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Sounds to me like you shouldn't be moving any weight. Seem a little slow by just reading what you posted.
    7. Close lid of jar
    8. Let jar air out
    Just a lot wrong with what you posted
    Move out of mom and dads house first, then start moving weight so they don't suffer the same fate as you. Kids these days.

12. It sounds to me like you're trying to figure out how to transport it.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I'm a Mason. I've never hid in a pantry but I have left bricks everywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol first of all, why are you getting this much weed of you need to hide it this well? I think you're biting off more than you can chew ;)

• Like Like x 3
  15. Also hiding your weed with scented things doesn't work very well...
    My ex tried hiding his weed at the bottom of a deodorant container. Didn't work well and he could no longer stand the smell of old spice since he tasted it everytime he smoked that stash lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. Your gonna get to stoned to remember where it's all at don't hide it high lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. give it away and smoke the rest, that way you will not have to store it and people will be happy

• Like Like x 1
  18. thanx for your help everyone, much appreciated. peace

• Like Like x 1