is this a good strain to grow outdoors??? (herbiesheadshop.com)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Gotcouchlock?, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Hey there GC! alrighty..so heres the deal lol. I have been reading up on growing outdoors and indoors for over a year now and im planning to do my first outdoor grow this year. Ill be using 10 or 15 bagseed and i wanna buy some seeds online.

These ! Dutch Passion Frisian Dew Feminised Seeds - Dutch Passion Frisian Dew Feminised Seeds - Updated:14/04/2011 look like they would be pretty good to use but just wanna see if anyone on here has suggestions. These are also an option i am lookin at ! Female White Widow X Big Bud X-Line Feminised Seeds - Female White Widow X Big Bud X-Line Feminised Seeds - Updated:14/04/2011.... I live in ohio and am looking for indica or mostly indica seeds. thanks for any help! [​IMG]

didnt mean to put this in the outdoor grow section.. :p oops..

2. so its legal shipping in seeds in USA ?

3. yes they do ship to the usa im pretty sure

4. It's not legal to receive seeds in the usa. Not sure about other countries' laws about shipping to the usa. Have them shipped to a trusted friend's address. If he gets busted for receiving seeds, there's no money trail going back to him.

5. smart thinkin bro lol i am just curious if those seeds seem pretty good for outdoor growing for a first grow..i know a lot about growing just no experience yet ha hopin to change that soon tho!!