Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good price for an East Coast Oz?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cyberlink420, May 2, 2013.

1. $320 for dank "Green Crack" or "Chiesel"
    This is New York

2. if it's actually good, yes

/thread

3. yea, if it's legit dank and the weight is onpoint. When i was in new york people were asking around 400 for an oz, 300-325 is a good/fair price.

4. Not bad. For dank my prices on cape cod are 270-310

5. thats the right price for top quality name brand dank, make sure its top notch first

6. I pay 325 a oz of the best bud you can get I've never met another person with better buds unless we buy from the same guy.

7. Yeah that is a decent price

8. If it's dank, yes.

9. I'll be making the pick up tomorrow, I'll post some pictures of my catch once I "Mason" it all.

10. Chisel is always not that good get the green crack

11. When I said tomorrow for pictures, I meant later during the day tomorrow lol:p

I'll post them around 7pm EST friday (Today)

12. here you guys go, he allowed me to add grand daddy purp as well 28.1 grams

Attached Files:

13. Jesus Christ.

I know I'm old (57),but back in the day (1972) we would buy honest-to-dog Jamaican
    buds for $20/Ounce (or Colombian,for that matter.)..those were the days...sigh......

Oh,yeah,gas was $.40/gallon, too.

14. I wish we were "back in the day" lol

15. Damn, thats expensive. In SoCal, one can buy an ounce of fire OGs or similar high quality for maybe 200. (Most dispensaries are a rip off) New York has always been pretty up there in price....

16. Decent, yes

17. Must be nice to live in a medical state.  By far, most of the country pays more than 250 an ounce..prob even more

18. Yep, around that for me too.

19. I don't think so but im in Florida and would never pay more than 280 even thats pushing it