Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good pickup?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iShadonai, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Just made a new pickup today. New to the area so it's my first time with this connection. I'm thoroughly pleased. I'm going to include pictures. It was 50 bucks for 3 grams, and they said it's "chronic". Smells good, and I haven't found a single seed so far, so I guess I'll really know once I try it..but so far I'm happy :D

Is it good? Did I get a good value for my money? Tell me what you think. :)

Attached Files:

2. Yeah 50 bucks for 3? not bad price, but looks dank. No seeds, good trim.
    Looks like a good deal, final test ---> :bongin:

3. Please post more pictures with that next to a lighter for size reference.

4. looks like theres alot of stems, and $50 seems a lil steep. but otherwise looks good! :smoke:

5. a lil stemy but still looks tasty:smoke:

6. Don't know where you are but in Oregon you can get an 1/8 for 40.00

7. #7 Emrich, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    Its good, you got value, now stay with this dealer, get to know him and you will start getting better prices maybe.

Also, be a good client, and buy lots if the product is to your standards

8. Outside of MMJ states I believe average price of an eighth would be about $50-$60
    So price could be better but still nice bud

9. I'm in Kentucky, so it's a little harder to get out here. Haha, so 50 for this isn't too bad, I don't think. It is a little stemmy, but it's breaking up nice. I also can't take a picture with a lighter because I've already broken up about half of it, lol. I can't wait to toke it up later. xD

10. I know I just posted, but I needed to do a status update. I gave the pickup a sample. Just one small bowl, by myself, to see if it was as awesome as they told me. It's freaking amazing. This was SO totally worth the money. :smoke::smoke::smoke: