Is This a good method

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CrapsKing7^11, Feb 14, 2009.

1. hey do you guys think watering my plant with bong water would be a good idea to make it more potent?

2. It will not make your bud more potent.

3. I think if you take a drink of it yourself, you'll get an idea of how your plant might like it

4. opening up the grass city message boards, entering the twilight zone.

the last thing bong water will do is make your buds more potent. what it will do though is speed up the grow by almost a month.

5. #5 CrapsKing7^11, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    so smutpeddler wat are you saying is that true and if so do you water it every day with it ?

6. please dont use your bong water to feed your plant.

7. Naw dude. I watered with bong water every day, and every other day I mixed urine with the bong water to give it a nitrogen boost. Excellent results. I say go for it.

8. That's a very interesting thought actually but I don't think it would make difference...Hmm

9. I'm looking at the water in the bong on the table next to me and the mere thought of feeding it to my plants makes me shudder.. Then again I have a bubble bucket so it's a different story but still.. I can't imagine your plant would like it. It likes fresh, clean, preferably low ppm, pH-adjusted water and organic nutrients. That said, MJ is a very adaptive plant and you -may- be able to feed bong water to a soil plant. But it certainly wouldn't have any positive effect.

10. this question is so stupid...ofcourse plants will be very unhappy when he is drinkin poisen ^^ why do you think water is in bong...maybe cuz water filtering smoke...aaaand that means all shit stays in water...so why do you think it willl helps? how old are you? :(:(

11. If you are honestly serious, I would love to see evidence of these results and a log of how it improved the plants growth and potency.

I could not believe the question and the actual thought [process it took to think of watering a plant w/ bong water.

Bong water is nothing more than various tars and flourocarbons that are filtered out by the water. THC and some secondary cannabinoids which bond w/ THC are not water soluable so they remain in the smoke. By adding bong water to your plant you are giving the plant all the things you do not want in your body; which is why you use the bong in the first place.

There is no way it would make a plant grow faster, make it more potent, nor have any beneficial effect to the plant what-so-ever.

I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN! TO GROW GOOD PLANTS AND PRODUCE QUALITY CANNABIS COMES FROM AN INNER PASSION TO LEARN AND IMPROVE YOUR GROWING EXPERIENCE; AND THE LOVE ONE SHARES FOR THE PLANT.

There are no miracle potions or techniques that improve potency or plant growth. If you are growing a plant under optimal conditions, the plant will reward you by growing strong, robust, and healthy. Potency is primarily determined by the strain itself, however to gain optimal potency one needs to grow under optimal conditions. Same goes for yield, optimal conditions produce optimal yields. No magic formula, potion, bong water, or super nutrient is gonna improve what is naturally determined by the strain itself.

less

12. i AGREE, THERE IS ALLOT OF BAD INFO HERE, DONT EVER GIVE UR PLATS PISS OR BONGWATER,

NICE REPLY LESS...