Is this a good idea?

Discussion in 'General' started by hendrix, Jul 23, 2008.

1. I'm going camping for a few days for my friends birthday. Naturally, i will bring weed, probably a quarter or so. It's a long ride (400km), and my friend is worried about cops pulling us over, finding the weed. So i was wondering, would it be a good idea to put any drugs and paraphernalia in a bag of coal, or would that be too obvious? if so, any ideas where i can hide it in like... camping stuff, where it would be hard to find?

2. If you really want to hide it well, stuff it in with your tent or sleeping bag or something that would be a bitch to take out. You aren't going to get searched unless the car smells like weed or there's some other obvious reason.

3. a car full of young people has been a.. problem before. the cop was a dick tho. but thanks for the advice

4. Cut a hole in the inside of a sleeping bag, insert weed, sew it up, and pack gear as normal.... Its easy to stich up a little hole with a needle and thread even if you don't know what you;re doing. I used to hide weed in stuffed animals and shit in my room, lol.....

5. Or like tripple bag it and stuff it in some peanut butter/shampoo/cool whip/etc.

Get creative, even though I'm the type of kid to leave it in my pocket while smoking copious amounts in the car.

In NY it's only a citation though, so I'm chilled about it.

6. thats what i usually do but my friend is pretty paranoid. he even thought of taping it to the bottom of the car somewhere

7. i was rollin around with my friend who just got off prob the other day..so he was kinda buggin about it..so heres what i did...i took a bag of tennis balls( like with 12 or so in there) took one out cut a slit in it then stuffed a 1/4 in there threw it back in the bag of 11 other balls then threw it in my backpack and grabbed a racket to throw in his truck lol if u ever smelled tennis balls u know they cover up the smell..i figured if we get caught with this..we need to just quit smokin weed al together lol...other things u can do like this is the deoderant trick.. or if got a stove with u have like 5 jars of spices..cumon cilantro chili powder red pepper and "orregano" if one of these wont work satisfy your friend he should just forget about weed...but if u can chill him out and only have a 1/4 id just roll up some blunts have 1 on every person and if u need to get rid of them jus eat em..

8. i love the tennis ball idea. but im not the only one bringing weed, and weed, plus another friend of mine is going to shroom... but i definitely like the tennis ball trick haha thanks dude